ACTIVE LEARNING
The Question is: Active effective learning from the students prospective and what the teacher is trying to convey through their teachings.
What place does technology have in the class room?
What is individualized acceptance of each tool of learning?
What can a project of learning do for the outer world in a practical sense?
Break
My son says he is frustrated by his math home work! From my understanding he say's he doesn't understand the how to do this one problem! but he could do others in the the same problem arena so what was the problem?
I stated to him that the problem has a formula and if he is telling me the formula doesn't work then with all due respect he doen't know how the formula works or he is missing something. I has him to ask again for help, evidently something was missed in the translation during the explanation of this problem. I could see the frustration he displayed!
The next day he had a renew confidence and vigor as he told me he understood the problem now, I did not question him on the solution, my thought was that he got through this delimina and resolved his issue.
My hope is that all problems experienced have a solution if you Question!
No comments:
Post a Comment