Monday, December 27, 2010

Working, Listening and Moving toward

Today is ok even though things have changed I am still working and reading the signs on the wall, I am listening to my inner self for the chance to improve, explore and experiment. I feel the movement to a source of forfillment in all areas of my life.
Remembering the past, working in the present and moving toward the future.
I was hit on December 8th or 9th the car damage it will cost close to $5000.00 to repair, it was 100% the other individuals fault that is a fact, However the insurance co. tells me they have a threshold and it will cost more than it's worth to repair. So it has been written of has a TL total loss. I am waiting for the call to inform me of what they will settle for. besides they could never payment what I think it's worth. Now I have to get in the process of buying a new car dreading new car payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment